40 Churches for 40 Days has now continued as of May 1, 2020. If you would like to lead a group or have questions about coordinating one as we restart in about two weeks, please let us know. Of course it is always critical to first keep in mind the health of those around you and any pre-existing health conditions that can make someone at risk of getting sick during the current pandemic.
ALL participants that are 10 years of age or older MUST wear a mask per an announcement from Mayor Turner on Monday, Aug 3, 2020.
Join with Christians around Houston as we pray for an end to abortion outside of the largest abortion facility in the Western Hemisphere.
We need individuals to commit to one hour of prayer with a prayer partner between 7am and 3pm on any day Monday-Saturday so that we can unite to form a prayer presence as long as Planned Parenthood's massive abortion facility is open.
Often pregnant women see the prayer, they reject abortion and seek out help on the Houston Coalition for Life mobile unite. Of the women that come to the Big Blue Bus, nine out of ten choose life.
As you plan to come out please be sure to:
1) Sign a Statement of Peace
2) Wear a face mask according to Harris County Directives
3) Space individuals who are not immediate family members of the same house hold 6 feet apart
4) Limit the group based on Harris County updates (which they are changing as they respond to Covid-19).
5) Pray before, during and afterwards because abortion is first and foremost a spiritual attack. (So don't forget to also pray from home!)
Sign up to take an hour, get direction and parking info by contacting Staff@houstoncoalition.com